Friday, November 26, 2010

hari2ku...............



love them!!





my day full with dizziness did not Hahahahah ... .. my day was marked with ** superjunior **... wahhh ... I am very happy even though there is no boyfriend, but I'm happy for now .. I do not think to look for a replacement MUHAMMAD SAIFUL SHAROM ...coz I'm very luv him ... although he is now no longer at my side .. but I hope he still loves me again ... I dun knownow why I'm very hard to forget him ... he is extremely so special ke? I hope to forget one day when a mate is no more ... sad lar .. huhuhuhu .. I really love you! you do very naughty! I love you always!!luv u fucking damn biey!!
but now i love leeteuk...donghae...eunhyuk...heechul...siwon...n da others team!!!they're fucking damn cute!!!waaaaaaaaaaaaa......hihihihi...even they cant speak in english...but i love wacthing them...
the way they dance...sing the song..hahahahha...and sumting ilike bout them is...they love each other...
they like a siblings...im so jeles...hahahahahhaha...but i like to pairing them wif wonder girls..i dun even like girls generation...they looks like a corny...huhuhu..im jus like one of them...dats is taeyon..coz she so cute...!!!omana...








No comments:

Post a Comment